Friday, October 29, 2010

A Note from Germany

To all of you that follow my blog, I hope to get back to writing another before long.  I broke my left arm on 4 October while still in Nova Scotia, just minutes before leaving for Halifax and the airport to return to Germany.  I finally departed on 22 October, arriving here on the 23rd.  My physio begins today.  

I have the use of only my right arm at the moment, which makes it difficult to use my computer just now.  I will get back to my writing as soon as I can.  Enjoy the fall days and thanks for your patience and for following my blog. 
Best regards, 
Janet

                    
  
                                                         
                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment